Application Deadline: November 25th 2016
- Fee Status : International
- Country : Liberia, Nigeria or Ghana
- Subject : Taught Year Masters
- Value : up to a total of £20,000
- Level of Study : Postgraduate
- Mode of Study : Full-time
- Start Date : January 2017
- Duration : 1 year
- Helps With : Tuition and living expenses
Criteria for awarding the scholarship is as follows:
- The applicant must be a Liberian, Nigerian, Ghanaian country national citizen
- The applicant must be permanently resident in Liberia, Nigeria or Ghana at the time of application
- The applicant must be female
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their merit and potential evidenced by their personal statement.
The awards will be given to students who are undertaking a one year taught masters programme at the University of Dundee, in the academic year 2016-17 (January 2017 entry).
Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Dundee and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
For More Information: