Application Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
The German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD) in collaboration with the Ghana Scholarships Secretariat invite applications from Ghanaians with Science background for the above mentioned scholarship tenable in Germany. The programme shall be taught in the English Language over three year duration.
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen resident in Ghana.
- Must be a teaching staff of a Public or accredited private Tertiary University or Polytechnic.
- Be a first Degree holder with 2nd Class Upper division or First Class
- Must hold Masters degree equivalent to B+ grade or above
- Should have a National Service certificate
- The Masters degree generally should not be more than six (6) years at the last time of graduation.
- Should not be more than 45 years
- Should be willing to learn the German Language
The candidates shall submit a complete application consisting of:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research proposal (not more than 10 pages) including a detailed time table.
- Should have secured admission with a recognized German University and develop research proposal with a would-be German Supervisor.
Interested applicants should submit their applications and the above mentioned requirements to the address indicated below not later than 31st October, 2017.
P. O. BOX M. 75 ACCRA
- PLEASE NOTE: only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Ghanaian-German Doctoral Training Programme 2017/2018