Application Deadline: 12th October 2022
The Migration and Employment Promotion Project (MEP) under the Programme for Sustainable Economic Development (PSED) seeks to provide and promote alternatives to irregular migration through fostering of entrepreneurship and self-employment opportunities.
The project is being implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft Fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in Ghana on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
- Persons between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Individuals or groups with a business idea or an existing business seeking to expand
- Returning migrants who are ready to pursue an enterprise
- May have received training from PSED-MEP in the Ashanti Region
- Applicant resides in the Ashanti Region
- Does your business urgently need equipment worth 8000 Ghana Cedis to enhance productivity?
- Ninety (90) finalists will receive training, mentoring and in-kind support for their businesses)
For More Information: