Digital Immersion Programme is a five day interactive virtual workshop for key decision makers designed to accelerate a publisher’s journey towards digital reader revenue. By fusing strategic thinking with tactical action, participants will leave with a series of quick wins that can be implemented immediately, and an actionable framework for sustained growth.
Digital Growth Programme, a training programme for news publishers looking to grow their digital skills and transform their business online programme in South Africa in May 2022. This will be launched in partnership with FT Strategies (the consulting arm of the Financial Times).
The programme is designed for publishers at the beginning of their digital reader revenue journey. It’s aimed at organisations looking for rapid and actionable solutions to help in their transition to digital reader revenue.
- Typically local and hyper-local publishers
- Have a content website, not only an e-edition of the publication
- Yet to offer digital subscriptions/memberships or at a very early stage of that process
- Typical headcount (newsroom + operations): 9-50
- Typical online monthly unique visitors: <250,000
Each day in the Digital Immersion programme focuses on a different aspect of your digital transformation journey.
Starting with a digital reader revenue diagnostic review, publishers are guided through different phases of the reader lifecycle throughout the week, namely attraction, engagement and monetisation. On Day 5, all lessons learnt come together when publishers develop an ambitious North Star goal and a roadmap to bring their strategy to life.
Digital Immersion Programme
– A five day interactive virtual workshop for key decision makers designed to activate a publisher’s journey towards sustainable digital reader revenue.
– Designed for: publishers at a nascent stage of their digital reader revenue journey, looking for rapid and actionable solutions to get started.
For More Information: