Registration Deadline: Sunday, April 9, 2017 2:00 UTC
Google’s Code Jam returns for the 14th year as one of the most challenging programming competitions in the world. The contest consists of multiple rounds of algorithmic puzzles, culminating in the World Finals at Google’s office in Dublin, Ireland.
Code Jam calls on programmers around the world to put their skills to the test by solving multiple rounds of algorithmic puzzles. The online rounds conclude in the World Finals, which rotates globally. In addition to being challenging and fun, Code Jam problems can help you develop your coding and programming skills.
Requirements to Enter and Receive a Prize.
- (A) In order to enter the Contest, you must have
- (1) access to the Internet, and
- (2) a valid email address.
- (B) In order to receive a prize, you must provide your name, phone number, a valid postal address, and any other information Google may need to award or send you a prize.
- (C) You are not registered for the Contest unless you receive a registration confirmation email from Google. If you think you registered for the Contest but did not receive a confirmation email, please email [email protected].
- (D) If you are a government official, you may only enter the Contest in your personal capacity and may be ineligible to receive certain prizes. “Government officials” include any government employee; candidate for public office; and employee of government-owned or government-controlled companies, public international organizations, and political parties
- Registration Tuesday, March 7, 2017 19:00 UTC – Sunday, April 9, 2017 2:00 UTC
- Qualification Round Friday, April 7, 2017 23:00 UTC – Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Online Round 1: Sub-Round A Saturday, April 15, 2017 1:00 UTC – 3:30 UTC
- Online Round 1: Sub-Round B Saturday, April 22, 2017 16:00 UTC – 18:30 UTC
- Online Round 1: Sub-Round CSunday, April 30, 2017 9:00 UTC –
- Online Round 2Saturday, May 13, 2017 14:00 UTC – 16:30 UTC
- Online Round 3 Saturday, June 10, 2017 14:00 UTC – 16:30 UTC
- Onsite Finals 4hr Friday, August 11, 2017 11:30 UTC – 15:30 UTC
How to Enter.
- egistration. To enter the Contest, you must register at the Contest website and provide the required information about yourself.
- (A) Registration times are listed on the Contest website. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME IN YOUR TIME ZONE.
- (B) You must register for each Contest before you can participate in that Contest. For example, if you registered for Code Jam and wanted to participate in Google Code Jam to I/O for Women, you would still need to register for the Google Code Jam to I/O for Women Contest.
- (C) You may only register for the Contest with one valid email address. If you compete in the same Contest with multiple email addresses, you will be disqualified.
For More Information: