Application Deadline: March 2nd, 2022
Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, a subsidiary of Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc (GTCO Plc), is a market-leading financial services institution headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
As a Proudly African and Truly International Institution, GTCO is fully invested in powering our Continent’s progress and constantly strive to create the best outcomes for our customers and communities. GTCO’s strong service culture, world-class corporate governance standards, and bias for innovation has endeared the GTCO brand to millions of people across Africa and beyond.
GTCO is looking to have you join its workforce of talented and vibrant professionals as we continue to expand the frontiers of excellent service. You will benefit from our leading-edge training programme and enjoy our creative workspaces designed to nurture brilliance and inspire personal development.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Other Staff welfare initiatives
For More Information: