The Finesse programme aims to develop a group of talented, internationally mobile Finance people and fast track them to Finance Director positions within 5-7 years of starting the Programme.
Finesse consists of a 24-month training programme which encompasses two international 12-month placements in our hotels. During your placements, you will gain all-round Finance experience whilst working in all the main Finance functions. You will also gain exposure in the other key functional areas of Operations, Business Development and Human Resources. You will participate in off-the-job training and have business driven projects to complete. Following successful completion of this 2 year programme you will then be assigned into a full-time Finance role in year 3.
During Finesse your progress is constantly assessed, so you always know how you are developing. As the programme is so flexible, it will take into account all training that you have had to date and build on it, rather than making you repeat things unnecessarily.
• You must have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a Finance, Accounting or related subject by September 2016.
• You must speak, read and write English fluently and preferably a second language.
• You must be willing/able to live and work in the Europe, Middle East and Africa Region.
• You must be fully mobile within the 2 year programme to join your 2 placement hotels throughout EMEA.
• You must have the desire to become a Finance Director.
• We will accept both internal and external candidates as long as the above criteria apply.
• You must have graduated within the last 2 years.
The location of your placements will depend on availability and could be anywhere within the Europe, Middle East and Africa region (subject to Visa restrictions etc.)
If you are successful you will start the programme on 1st September 2016.
Learning & Development:
- The key focus here will be for you to complete the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) Professional Finance qualification.
- This is a highly regarded professional qualification with global recognition in the Finance profession. This process will be supported by Hilton in terms of both funding and learning support.
- The CIMA qualification typically takes 3 years to complete, so this will be completed during your first 2 placements and then completed in your 3rd year whilst working full-time within one of our hotel operations.
- During your 24-month training you will also take part in a number of other face-to-face training courses focused on other business competence areas. As a Finesse participant you will also have access to the Hilton University, our on-line learning and development tool, through which you can complete e-learning courses, learn a language on-line and make use of our on-line business library.
For More Information: