Application Deadline: August 20, 2023
Are you a recent graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about working in a diplomatic mission and how a Delegation represents the interests and values of the European Union in Senegal?
- A 3 – month internship , renewable, within the Politics, Press and Information section at the EU Delegation to Senegal starting in October or November 2023.
Each selected intern will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel, visa, insurance and accommodation will be the responsibility of the intern.
Main tasks :
- Monitoring and analysis of the positioning/visibility of the EU in the media
- Support for drafting documents
- Support for social media management
- Support for the organization of events
- Research and analysis on current topics
- Qualifications or specific prerequisites :
- Given local health and safety conditions, only applicants currently residing in Senegal will be considered.
- Demonstrated interest in diplomatic work and international relations;
- Interest in European affairs;
- Autonomy, flexibility and sense of teamwork;
- Excellent command of written and oral French;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English is an asset;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and social media;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Hold a degree in law, international relations, political science, journalism and communications, economics or in another related field is an asset;
- Knowledge of the Senegalese media landscape.
How to Apply
Please send your application to the following address: [email protected] dedicated to receiving applications for traineeships with all the required supporting documents:
- A standard Europass Curriculum Vitae ( CV ) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/(resumes in other formats will not be considered)
- A letter of motivation explaining why you want to take part in a traineeship in an EU Delegation.
- And an application form
Please add in the subject of your email: Subsidized internship – PPI
For More Information: