Application Deadline: August 20, 2023
Plan International Senegal launches its internship program , for the first edition. Positioning itself as a responsible and committed organization, this program for students and recent graduates aims to offer practical experience in various fields related to our programmatic axes. Through this program, future trainees will have the opportunity to familiarize themselves not only with humanitarian professions but also with traditional support functions.
During the internship, you will benefit from tailor-made support (technical, soft skills) by professionals from Plan International Senegal through coaching, personal development and capacity building sessions; allowing you to acquire the skills necessary for your professional development as well as your employability.
- Minimum a Bac + 3 (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate) in a relevant field:
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Human ressources
- Internal control
- Project management, etc.
- Having experience in a similar position or having completed professional internships is an asset
- Good knowledge of computer tools and software (MS Office)
- Good sense of initiative and interpersonal relationship management
- Courteous, disciplined and organized
- Strong sense of planning and ability to support staff at all times
- Participates in the establishment of a high-performance work environment;
- Knowledge of English, an asset.
- Knowledge of Plan values and Safeguarding policies
How to Apply
Your application must be accompanied by:
- A clear cover letter
- A detailed and understandable CV
Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
For More Information: