Application Deadline: 21 November 2022
IAS – the International AIDS Society – invites young leaders to submit a proposal requesting up to USD 10,000 to implement a six-month innovation project (from 1 January to 30 June 2023) that addresses a need in the HIV response for young people living with and affected by HIV.
The IAS will support a new cohort of five Young Leaders with USD 10,000 seed grants to scale up HIV-related innovation projects that respond to a locally defined need. Each Young Leader must be affiliated with and logistically supported by an organization working in HIV and/or sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) or other related areas.
Selection of applications will be based on the following criteria:
- Clarity of project plan
- Evidence of project sustainability
- Strength of youth engagement
- Leadership qualities of the proposed Young Leader
- Capacity of host organization
The Young Leader must:
- Be connected to an organization that is willing and able to provide mentorship and logistical support for the proposed Young Leaders project
- Be between 18 and 30 years old (and ideally under 25)
- Agree to be featured in IAS digital media
- Be willing to attend IAS 2023 from 23 to 26 July 2023 – pending funding
The host organization must:
- Be willing to undergo eligibility checks with the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) – information below
- Be willing to actively mentor the Young Leader
- Be willing to logistically support its Young Leader in the day-to-day aspects of the implementation of their innovation project
- Be able and willing to report and communicate with the IAS in English
- Email completed applications to [email protected] with the subject line, Youth Hub Grant Programme_LAST NAME, by Monday, 21 November 2022, 23:59 CET.
For More Information: