Application Deadline: September 1, 2017
In 2018 the scholarship consists of an assignment of a tutor, a non-cash prize for ENTER2018 eTourism Conference participation (comprising travel, accommodation and conference fee) and free IFITT membership for one year.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a University program either PhD (priority) or Master (or equivalent) in the below listed eligible countries. Evidences should be included in the application.
- The applicant may also have a research/work contract in one University belonging to the below listed eligible countries (e.g. researcher, lecturer). Evidences should be included in the application.
- The contract with the University of the eligible country should expire at least 6 months after ENTER2018 (i.e. July 2018). Evidences should be included in the application.
- Every applicant can apply only one time per year.
- The University should belong to the “Eligible Countries,” including:Priority countries (priority) Also eligible countries
- The IFITT ICT4D committee will make decision on the scholarship award. Committee members are elected by IFITT board.
- Scholarship will be ONLY awarded in relation to ENTER2018.
- IFITT will issue an invitation letter to successful candidates, conditional to the participation at ENTER2018.
- Each candidate is responsible for obtaining a valid travel visa and will have to cover all cost that occurs from that
- An invitation from IFITT (International Federation of IT in Travel and Tourism) to attend ENTER2018 in Jönköping (Sweden) from 23rd to 26th January 2018.
- Return international economy flights to the nearest airport from the nearest major airport to the candidate’s university.
- Accommodation for four nights.
- Return transfer from/to airport to city accommodation at the destination.The non- cash prize is not transferable
- The scholarship consists of an assignment of a tutor, a non-cash prize for participation at ENTER2018 eTourism Conference (comprising of return travel from home country to Jönköping, Sweden, accommodation, and conference fee) and free IFITT membership for one year.
- Why it is important to attend the PhD Workshop and ENTER2018 Page 2-
- Problem definition
- Literature review
- Conceptual development
- Proposed methodology
- Anticipated results
- Relevance of research for local tourism development.
Submission Deadline: September 1, 2017(*)
Initial Feedback: September 25, 2017(*)
Submission of Revised Proposal: October 9, 2017(*)
Final Acceptance: October 30, 2017(*)
PhD Workshop: January 23, 2018
ENTER2018 Conference: January 24–26, 2018
(*)Please note that submission deadlines differ from the one of PhD workshop in order to facilitate necessary visa procedure.
For More Information: