Application Deadline Extended: May 31st, 2016.
The INK Fellows Program is a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who we believe will be the shapers of tomorrow. Every year, INK identifies the minds that are redefining their field of work, and the world around them. The Program aims to provide them the support necessary to leverage their impact.
The INK Fellows Program is an initiative of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation, the non-profit arm of Ixoraa Media Private Limited. Tata Trusts is a key partner of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation in supporting the INK Fellows Program.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- INK prefers Fellows to be based in young economies, but great candidates from any location will be considered seriously and competitively
- Candidates must be present for the entire duration of the INK2016 Conference, and arrive in Goa two days earlier. Fellows will be in Goa from September 14th–19th, 2016
- Candidates should be changemakers specializing in any field, for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact.
- A candidate’s actions must speak louder than their words. Humility is important, and self-promoters will not be accepted
All Fellows have:
- Demonstrated the capacity to think differently, to listen with an open mind, and to keep learning
- A vision for the world or their field of work
- Serious accomplishment (not necessarily academic!) at a young age, in any field
- The desire and ability to enrich the INK Community through active participation
- Full attendance and participation at the annual INK Conference and Fellows Pre-Conference
- Continued engagement with the INK Fellows Community
- Above all, to continue doing what they love most
Benefits for Fellows:
At the INK Conference:
- A scholarship to attend the INK Conference during the Fellowship year
- The opportunity to network with speakers and attendees
- The potential to speak on the INK stage
- The potential to have their talk posted on www.inktalks.com and reach thousands of viewers
- Participation in the Fellows Pre-Conference, including in-depth coaching in effective public communication
Beyond the INK Conference:
- Exclusive INK Fellows retreats and other specialised programs that are refreshed every year
- Opportunities for customised assistance and additional speaking opportunities at INK Salons and other events
- INK social media exposure on an on-going basis
|February 1st, 2016||: Application and Nomination period opens|
|April 8th, 2016||: Application and Nomination period closes at 11:59 PM IST|
|September 14th–19th, 2016||: INK2016 Conference and INK Fellows Pre-Conference|
For More Information: