Application Deadline: 6th of June 2014
When: 8th to the 19th of September a
The School is designed to offer two weeks “full immersion” in user charges regulation of local public services (e.g. waste, water, public transport, district heating, sport facilities) and is addressed to undergraduate students at their last year, graduate students and officials from the Public Administration (municipalities, counties, regional bodies) and regulatory agencies.
The course lasts two weeks and is articulated in three parts:
– theoretical module
– industry analysis
– case studies (with a virtual regulatory final report prepared by attendants)
- Registration to the ISS 2014 and free accommodation
- Attendants from new (post 2004) EU Member States and non OECD countries.
Participation is free for African countries and includes 2-week accommodation in the University residence in Torino and all the teaching materials.
Selection criteria applied:
Curricula are evaluated on the basis of three main criteria:
1) relevance of applicant’s studies and professional experience / current job position to the topics of the Summer School programme
2) balanced geographical distribution of selected participants (OECD / non-OECD members; distribution per continent; inclusion of applicants from Countries non represented in the previous editions)
3) balanced distribution of educational background (e.g. economics; environmental engineering; law; public administration; …)
For More Information: