Application Deadline:FEBRUARY 28th 2018
Recognizing the importance of the international students as a fundamental instrument for the
internationalization of the Country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation-Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA–Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries), will award scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019 in favor of international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy in the framework of the Program “ Invest Your Talent in Italy”.
Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree ( Laurea magistrale or Master universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant state authorities) partners of the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program. The program includes the attendance of a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies partners of the initiative.
The list of the post-graduate courses under this Program is available at the following page:
The aim of the Program is to foster cooperation among Italian Universities and Italian companies in order to promote their internationalization by sustaining higher education courses tailored to the needs of the labor market. Thanks to this Program, young foreigners, educated in Italy and properly trained in their specific fields of expertise, will have the opportunity to
make a working experience at selected Italian companies, partners of Invest Your Talent in Italy.
COUNTRIES ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarships are awarded to citizens, permanently resident in their home country, of the following list of countries:
- People’s Republic of China
Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements by the deadline of this call.
Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Article 2 who hold the
required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
Application Only those students who have submitted their application for one of the postgraduate courses (laurea Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for a IYT scholarship: http://www.postgradinitaly.esteri.it/postgradinitaly/en/how-to-apply
Candidates may apply if they are no more than 28 years old on the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
- Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English.
- Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken in consideration in the selection process.
DURATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2018.
- Students will receive the instalment every three months.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Candidates must complete and submit the on-line application form available at the following link: http://investyourtalentapplication.esteri.it/SitoInvestYourTalentApplication/signin.asp
- Applications must be submitted from December 18, 2017, to February 28, 2018 at midday (Italian time).
- Candidates must provide the following documents:
- The final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree). In case these documents are not available, candidates should submit an updated transcript of the exams; documents need to be translated expect for the titles in English, French and Spanish;
- One or more Reference Letters written by a Tutor/Professor/Employer. Reference Letters must be addressed to the University or to the Invest Your Talent in Italy Technical Committee, properly dated and signed.
- Candidates must also provide full contacts of the Tutor/Professor/Employer;
- A video no more than one minute long about their motivations;
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL);
- Valid Passport or Identity Document.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Candidates who have received an IYT scholarship in the academic year 2017-2018, must
upload in the Portal http://investyourtalentapplication.esteri.it/SitoInvestYourTalentApplication/signin.asp the following documents within June 30th 2018:
- University transcript of the exams (Certificato Universitario degli Esami sostenuti CFU)
- Attendance certificate of the Italian language course offered by the host University
- Renewals of the scholarship and the exemption from the payment of enrollment and tuition fees for the second academic year will be confirmed only under the presentation of the following requirements:
a) complete a minimum of 30 credits by June 30th 2018
b) proof of regular attendance of the courses
c) proof of regular attendance of Italian language classes
d) validation of the internship program
The candidatures will be examined and evaluated by a Technical Committee composed by representatives of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, the Italian Trade Agency and Uni-Italia.
PAYMENT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Grantees will receive 888 euros monthly a llowance every three months on their Italian bank account.
- The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the University enrollment according to the necessary administrative procedures.
- The last installment of the scholarship can only be received after verification of conditions established under Article 6.2 of this Call. The scholarship only covers courses attended in Italy.
For More Information: