Application Deadline: unspecified
Investec, in partnership with StudyTrust, provides the funding necessary to see young South Africans with academic potential get to university. With Investec assistance, they are able to study towards financial sector-related degrees at various local universities.
- Applications are open to: All young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance.
- Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
- Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses.
Bursaries for teachers in training
SAMSTIP, a partnership between Investec, ISASA and the Department of Basic Education, are offering prospective Senior and Further Education and Training (FET) teachers specialising in the fields of Mathematics and the Sciences an opportunity to win bursaries to study for a four year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree or a one year postgraduate (PGCE) certificate at UNISA.
What is included
- Learn from and be mentored by experienced school teachers
- Access to excellent teaching, learning resources and technology
- Training in ISASA schools
- Targeted academic enrichment programme
- The bursary will fully cover, amongst others, UNISA fees and textbooks.
Who can apply?
- School leavers with matric exemption (Bachelor pass) and 60% or more in Mathematics, Sciences (Life Science or Physical Sciences) and English
- Tertiary students with Mathematics and Sciences (Life Science or Physical Sciences) credits
- Graduates with Mathematics and/or Science majors.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Investec Tertiary Bursary Programme 2024