Application Deadline: July 16th 2017
According to the Conference of Italian University Rectors (CRUI), in cooperation with ANDISU (National Association of Organizations for Right to study), following the Memorandum of Understanding signed in Rome on July 20th 2016, the Italian Ministry of Interior offers 100 scholarships for the A.Y. 2017/18 to refugee students or with international protection.
The scholarships are awarded by the University, possibly in cooperation with the
Regional Authorities for the Right to Study, and entitle students to exemption from taxes and university contributions, accommodation services (house and meal), access to university facilities (centers, libraries). Any additional services may be offered by third parties.
- The scholarships are reserved to students having the status of refugees or subsidiary protection belonging to the following categories:
- a) Winners of the previous call in the A.Y. 2016/17 who are entitled to obtain the scholarship in A.Y. 2017/2018, if they achieve at least 20 CFUs on 10/08/2017 and have at least 15 CFU within 16/07/2017 or
- b) Students who obtain a regular enrollment, for the first time in the Italian university system, in a bachelor , master degree, or a PhD program-A.Y. 2017/2018.
For the enrollment to bachelor the Declaration on value of the high school diploma is required.
The Declaration of value is not required, instead, for access to master degrees and PhD courses. For more information, visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website at http://www.esteri.it/mae/en/politica_estera/cultura/universita/riconoscimento_titoli_studio/titolistudiorifugiati.html
How to Apply:
Both categories of candidates must apply from the web site http://borsespi.laziodisu.it, by July 16, 2017, midnight, Roma local time, entering the following data:
1. Family name
2. First name
4. Date of birth
5. State of birth
7. Italian fiscal code (codice fiscale)
8. Certificate of international protection (number, date of issue, authority)
9. Residency permit (number, date of issue, Questurain charge)
10. Current refuge shelter (Welcoming place)
11. School/University degree
12. Year of issue
13. Institution where they achieved the degree*
14. Italian University where they would like to apply
15. First degree course,Second degree course, or PhD
17. Mobile phone number
Applicants are also required to attach the following documents :
1. Copy of an identity document (ID);
2. Short CV (in Italian or English) if they are candidates who have not yet enrolled at
the university or a certificate of the exams held by the University if they are students competing for the 2nd year of the scholarship.
* Candidates are requested to contact the University they wish to enroll BEFORE submitting
their application, in order to verify the feasibility of enrollment. For information on University
contact details, please write to [email protected]
How to get the scholarship for the A.Y. 2018/2019
To obtain the scholarship confirmation in the academic year 2018/2019, in case of available new resources:
- students enrolled in the first year in the A.Y. 2017/2018 will have to achieve at least 20 CFU on 10/08/2018 and 15 CFU on 16/07/2018;
- students enrolled in the second year in the A.Y. 2017/2018, enrolling in the III year in A.Y. 2018/19, will have to achieve at least 60 CFU on 16/07/2018.
- People in charge of application procedure and personal data treatment
- The person in charge of the application procedure is Claudia Zampetti, director of Lazio DiSU ([email protected])
- The person in charge of personal data treatment is Antonio De Michele, general manager of LazioDiSU ([email protected])
For More Information: