Application Deadline: February 15th 2021
ITC’s SheTrades initiative is a global initiative to connect three million women entrepreneurs to the marketplace by 2021. SheTrades works with governments, businesses and business support organizations to conduct research, define supportive trade policies and regulations, facilitate financing, and expand access to government procurement and supply chains.
The project will provide technical assistance to SMEs owned and managed by women, operating in the agrifood sector, in order to strengthen and improve their value chain and diversify their product offering, consolidate existing markets and access new new markets while optimizing the services offered by Trade Support Institutions (TSIs) in the sector.
A unique platform for women-owned businesses, organisations, companies and ITC SheTrades partners to:
- Be part of the global SheTrades network
- Sell your products and services and source from women-owned businesses
- Learn new skills with our range of free webinars and e-learning materials
- Participate in workshops, trade fairs and other business events made possible by our partners and sponsors
- Stay up to date with activities, news, success stories, videos, publications and more!
For More Information: