Application Deadline: June 9th 2020
The Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI) is the Jack Ma Foundation’s flagship philanthropic entrepreneur program in Africa. ANPI aim to identify, spotlight and support African entrepreneur heroes creating impact in their communities and building a more inclusive economy for the future.
ANPI are looking for Africa’s Business Heroes who are bold, passionate, resilient, innovative and impact-oriented. African business owners from all 54 African countries are eligible to apply irrespective of age, industry sector or gender. However, ANPI has a strict set of criteria:
- Applicant should be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
- Applicant has African citizenship or is the child or grand-child of an African citizen.
- The Company is Africa-Based.
- The business is registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa
- Company is post-Idea stage. Business is 3 years old or more and has at least 3 years of revenue history
HOW IT WORKS
To become an ANPI 2020 African Business Hero, follow the steps below and apply now!!Step
1 Set up an accountStep
2 Read our guidelinesStep
3 Verify your eligibilityStep
4 Get a reference
5 Fill & Submit your application by June 9th 2020, 23:59:59 GMT
- Round 1 An online application and review process to determine the Top 50 Finalists.
Each application will be reviewed by two judges.
- Round 2 Video-Call interviews with established business leaders who determine our Top 20 Finalists.
- Step 3 Semi-Final PitchIn-person pitches with a distinguished and experienced panel of investors, business leaders and professionals to determine our top 10 finalists.
- Step 4 Due diligenceOur shortlisted top 10 finalists will need to pass due diligence checks by our partner: Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) in order to be confirmed an ANPI 2020 Africa’s Business Heroes and to have their chance to pitch at the Africa’s Business Heroes Show.
STEP 1Register an ANPI Account
STEP 2 Confirm you are eligible for the Prize
STEP 3 Submit an Application & an Introductory Video STEP 4Get a Reference
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Jack Ma Foundation Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative 2020
[…] Le concours Africa Business Heroes (ABH) vise à identifier, soutenir et inspirer la prochaine génération d’entrepreneurs africains qui font une différence dans leurs communautés locales, travaillent pour résoudre les problèmes les plus urgents et construisent une économie plus durable et inclusive pour l’avenir. […]