Application Deadline: March 6th 2020
The International Children’s Peace Prize is awarded annually to a child who fights courageously for children’s rights. Winning the International Children’s Peace Prize puts your changemaker in news headlines around the world. Last year, the winners’ message reached more than 1.6 billion people!
Nominate your changemaking candidate now! Last year we received 137 nominations from 56 countries around the world.
- A child above 12 years and under 18 years of age; (the child should not be older than 17 years by the time of the nomination deadline)
- From all over the world;
- The child must have a clear history of standing up and fighting for the rights of him/herself and other children. It is important that the child has an active approach in accomplishing this goal, which has led to a concrete result;
- Ability to travel abroad and feeling comfortable communicating with other people;
- The child agrees to being nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize.
- Step 1: Download the nomination form here
- Step 2: Complete the form below
The deadline for entries is March 6, 2020.