Application Deadline: Friday, 21st August 2020.
Lagos Innovates acknowledges that creating investor-ready startups is vital to the overall growth of the ecosystem. To help increase investability and ultimately survival rates of Lagos-based startups, Lagos Innovates in partnership with Honeywell Group is supporting capacity development by facilitating access to IDE- or tech-focused entrepreneurship content and programming.
The Talent Development Programme funds up to 80% of the cost of program attendance by the highest potential individuals (founders, developers or tech startup employees) active in the Lagos tech startup ecosystem through a student loan program. Please see attached guidelines
Applicants must be between the ages of 22 & 40
Applicants must have completed NYSC as at July 2020
Applicants must be Lagos residents
Lagos Innovates has partnered with the following training partners, and applicants can choose the training partner and course they are interested in.
1. Univelcity – 42 Montgomery Rd, Sabo Yaba,Lagos (In person Training only)
Courses offered at Univelcity:
2. Full Stack Development for Mobile Applications (React Native, API Development)
3. Python Programming for Web and Data Science. (PYTHON OOP, DJANGO & Data Science)
4. Frontend Design & Engineering: (UI/UX, HTML, CSS, ES6 & React JS)
Application link for Univelcity: https://bit.ly/UNIVELCITYxLSETFApplication
2. NESA by Makers Academy – (Online Training)
Courses offered at NESA:
Application link for NESA : bit.ly/NESAxLSETFApplication
3. Slatecube – (Online Training)
Courses offered at Slatecube :
1. Full Stack Web Development
3. Comprehensive Digital Marketing
4. GIT and GITHUB for developers
Application link for Slatecube : https://www.slatecube.com/digitalskills/apply.
Application is OpenDownload(s):