Application Deadline: April 28th 2017
Makerere University partnered with The MasterCard Foundation, to support 1000 academically bright but economically disadvantaged youth, from Africa to access quality university education from 2014 to 2024.
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program provides comprehensive financial, academic as well as social support to Scholars for the entire period of their study at the University. Makerere University is pleased to announce 256 undergraduate scholarship opportunities (229 females & 27 males) for both National and International students joining the university in academic year 2017/2018.
- Must apply for admission to study at Makerere University in academic year 2017/18.
- Must be from an economically disadvantaged background, and a citizen of any country in Africa.
- Should exhibit academic excellence in either Sciences or Arts with a minimum of 11 points for girls and 15 points for boys obtained in U.A.C.E between 2015 and 2016.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills and commitment to social betterment.
- Must have an exceptional record of service and activity in his/her former school and/or community
- Should not be a holder of any other Scholarship.
- Should not have completed any Diploma or Undergraduate studies.
- Applicants should obtain and complete the Scholarship Application Forms at no cost from Makerere University, Senate Building Level 4, Room 402, or Down load the application forms from The MasterCard Foundation Scholars website on http://mcfsp.mak.ac.ug or Visit the University website at http://mak.ac.ug
- Submit completed Application Forms to the address in (1) above by Friday 28th April 2017 at 5:00pm. If submitting by email as an attachment, ensure the scanned copy of the scholarship application form is clearly legible and send to: email@example.com.
- Should you need further clarification on the application process don’t hesitate to call us on the hotline +256 414 542470
- MCF Application form 2017For More Information: