Application Deadline: March 31st 2017
2017 Türkiye Scholarships applications for undergraduate level begin on March 1st. Applications to Türkiye Scholarships, which has provided scholarships to 5 thousand students from over 150 countries in 2016, will be taken between 1 – 31 March 2017.
In addition to providing students with education opportunities at an international quality, Turkey also offers a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise, and opens doors to undergraduate education for successful international students from all over the World.
Applications are exclusively for all candidates from all countries who wish to study at undergraduate level.
- Undergraduate applicants must be born no earlier than 01.01.1996.
- Candidates must have a minimum achievement level of 90% for Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy degree programs; and 70% for other degree programs.
- Candidates who will apply for Türkiye Scholarships must have graduated from high school or be able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
- Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system.
- Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
The Scholarship Covers…
- Monthly stipend
- Full tuition fee
- Free 1-year Turkish language course
- Free state-run dormitory accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
- Online application form (provided at the website)
- A copy of a secondary school diploma or document indicating that the candidate is secondary school senior student,
- A certified secondary school transcript (indicating courses taken and relevant grades of the candidate)
- A copy of a valid ID card (passport, national ID, birth certificate etc.)
- Passport photo
For More Information: