Application Deadline: July 4, 2022.
For about two decades, the MTN scholarship foundation has been awarding various sponsorship programmes to thousands of well-deserving across the African continent. Now Ghanaian youths are been supported by MTN Ghana Foundation to pursue various courses at different levels of education in Ghana through the Scholarship scheme.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any course of choice.
As one of the Scholarship in Ghana, the MTN Foundation in Ghana is designed for Students from the 16 Regions in Ghana.
Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2020. You must come from any of the 16 Regions of Ghana to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
These 16 regions in Ghana include Accra, Takoradi, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Wa, Ho, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga. You’re a Student from these regions, you’re welcome to apply Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
To be eligible, one:
- Must be a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Must be Ghanaian, brilliant but needy.
- Must be of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results. Being involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issues and must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
- The MTN Ghana Scholarship covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation, Research devices and Stipend for reading materials.
Sign Up / register with the appropriate documents to make a request inorder to gain access to the portal.
Note: An email confirmation would be sent to you after your acount has been approved by the foundation.
Login to the portal using your email and password provided. Click payments on the menu bar and select request payments.
Fill out the necessary details to request for a scholarship grant and Click Submit to send a request.
The appropriate office would look at your scholarship request and make a decision whether grants would be offered or denied. An email or SMS would be sent to you to know the current status of your request.
For further clarification or assistance, contact:
For More Information: