Application Deadline: 1st February 2017.
Every year Mälardalen University offers a limited numbers of scholarships to students applying for a Master’s programme with us as their first choice.
- The scholarship is aimed at especially qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees.
- The scholarship is NOT open for students from the twelve countries with which Sweden has long-term development cooperation (Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia).
- Students from these countries should instead apply for the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship
- The scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the programme as long as you follow the normal study plan (minimum 22.5 credits/semester, minimum 45 credits/academic year).
- The scholarship does not cover living expenses.
- If your status from being a fee-paying student to a non-paying student is changed during the study period of the programme you will no longer be granted the scholarship.
Fill out the Scholarship form and submit the application together with your other documents to University Admissions Sweden, FE 20102, SE-839 87 Östersund, Sweden or upload them at their website.
Deadline for receipt of supporting documents for the application and Scholarship application is 1 February 2017.
Notification of scholarships granted are sent by email 31 March 2017. Mälardalen University will use the same email address as used on University Admissions.
For More Information: