Application Deadline: 30th June 2018
The MasterCard Foundation Microfinance Scholars Program in collaboration with the School of African Microfinance is offering scholarship opportunities to outstanding individuals active in financial inclusion to attend SAM 2018.
Individuals from Africa who wish to apply to be considered for a scholarship, should demonstrate a passion to make greater impact. In addition, candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be in management and/or leadership levels in microfinance institutions or banks with more than seven years industry experience.
- Microfinance Consultants who have in the past provided implementation support to financial institutions and are keen to increase their overall technical skills base.
- Individuals from the financial institutions that apply different models in their service delivery e.g. savings and credit cooperatives.
- Past scholars are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- All interested and eligible individuals should send their Curriculum Vitae and duly completed SAM Application Form to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] before 30th June 2018 for consideration.
For More Information: