Application Deadline: June 30th 2016
McKinsey & Company Johannesburg is recruiting Chartered Accountanting students to join McKinsey after 4th year to complete their articles. It is an exciting opportunity for those undergraduates who would envisage themselves as strategic thinkers and want to get experience in top-level management discussions. This is a 3-year training whereby fellows will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass the board exams and register as a Chartered Accountant with SAICA. as well as learn key skills of a management consultant.
As a CA Fellow you will:
- Be a full member of a team and perform analytical work, participate in team meetings and present your recommendations to senior client executives.
- Prepare financial statements in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and manage the audit process with McKinsey’s global Finance Centre of Excellence
- Prepare and submit taxation calculations and reports to relevant taxation authorities, including appropriate treatment of relevant double-taxation agreements
- Work on client projects and help solve management problems
McKinsey professionals work on significant challenges faced by the world’s leading organizations and solving these challenges helps you gain skills that can be parlayed into roles across the private, public, and social sectors. McKinsey alumni have gone on to create companies, start not-for-profits, run large businesses, and pursue their passions in the arts, among many other endeavors.
- A history of strong academic performance at a SAICA accredited university
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and ability to untangle complex issues
- Demonstrated leadership within or outside a work setting. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to break new ground—as seen through leadership roles
- Can-do attitude
Apply Now for the McKinsey & Company Chartered Accountanting FellowshipsFor More Information:Visit the Official Webpage of the McKinsey & Company Chartered Accountanting Fellowships