Application Deadline: October 21st 2016
Get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
· Study at a University of choice*
· Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for*
· Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations*
· Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
* Conditions apply
Who can apply?
· South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
· Grade 12 learners
· Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
· Anyone studying (or intending to study in):
Who may not apply?
Employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies
Other important information · Closing date for entries is 21 October 2016
· Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
· Should you not hear from MBSA end December 2016, please consider your application unsuccessful
For More Information: