Application Deadline: January 8th 2021
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa – Pretoria Bursary Programme and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participants financial aid for studies.
South African citizens currently studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African institution, in the following academic fields of study:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial etc.)
- Human Resources
- Procurement and Logistics
- Finance and Controlling
- Information Technology and Communication
- Business Studies – Sales, Aftersales and Marketing
- Legal and Compliance – Law
Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments.
- Grade 12 results with a minimum of 65% average
65% average academic record at tertiary level
- The final 2020 year-end mark will form part of the selection process – high school or tertiary level.
Please note that grade 11 results will be used as a placeholder, subject to the final results of grade 12.
How to apply?
Applications should be done online via the Daimler Career(s) website: https://www.daimler.com/career
(Click on Job Search, Select Country and Business Entity).
Attachments: In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of your Grade 11/12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
Other Important information
- Closing date for entries is 08 January 2021.
- NB! LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Should you not hear from Mercedes-Benz South Africa (Human Resources division), please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002.
- Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities.
For More Information: