The most significant opportunity to tackle the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. This international group of young leaders will develop a strategy which will lead and inspire a global community to take action and create change. Action Plan 002 will be presented to the United Nations and implemented in communities all around the world.
Key elements which add up to a fun, exciting yet productive and world changing 2 week program. The daily structure will also reflect this, with time to relax and build cross cultural friendships, and full on sessions to fine tune skills and the Action Plan.
- The total program value is $3000, although World Merit & its partners make it possible for you to participate at a minimum fee of 50%, just $1500.
- World Merit will support your fundraising efforts through an online guide & live Q&A
every working day! To secure your place we require first $150 to serve as a deposit.
- World Merit encourage you to fundraise over $1500. Through its Pay It Forward scheme we promise anything above the total cost of Merit360 will be used for future projects and scholarships.
- All accommodation & meals are provided throughout the full sixteen day program.
- As well as travel between New York & Indian Head Camp.
- You will gain many skills at Merit360, developing yourself both personally & professionally. Also collaborating to create an impactful Action Plan, presented at the UN in New York.
- You are responsible for your own logistics, in getting to New York for the start of the program commencing on August 24th
For More Information: