The Microsoft Developer and Platform Evangelism (DPE) and #4Afrika teams are offering a world-class internship programme for IT students in Africa.
Through the program, the interns will engage with top Universities, Microsoft Partners and Customers to increase the awareness and adoption of Microsoft’s “Services and Devices” Story across all audiences.
- Students must have a completed IT degrees,
- NO formal work experience
- Must be able to start the 9 month programme immediately.
- Have no formal work experience.
The program offers:
- Awareness of Microsoft’s latest technologies (Azure, O365, Windows 8, Windows Phone and more)
- Mentorship and coaching from inspiring Technical Experts and Country leaders
- Visibility within the local community as ambassdors for a global company
- Opportunity to become employable in the Microsoft and Partner environment
- A certificate from Microsoft endorsing skills and capabilities gained through the program
- Building of career competencies
Please send CVs directly to Jessica O’Gorman: [email protected]