Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job: Campus Programs
Job Number: MEA0117G
Work Locations: Hilton Worldwide – Dubai Regional Office
Bldg 15 Office 101 PO Box 500200 Dubai Internet City, Dubai 500200
Middle East, Turkey & Africa Elevator Programme (all placements will be located in MEA)
Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. is an American global hospitality company. As of March 2014, Hilton brands encompass 4,112 hotels with over 680,117 rooms in 91 countries. Prior to their December 2013 IPO, Hilton was ranked as the 36th largest privately held company in the United States by Forbes.
The Elevator General Manager programme aims to develop a group of talented, internationally mobile people and fast track them to General Management positions within 6-8 years of starting the Programme.
- Elevator consists of an 18-month training programme which encompassess two international 9-month placements.
- During your placements, you will combine operational, all-round experience working in the 4 main hotel business areas of Operations, Business Development, Human Resources and Finance. You will also participate in off-the-job training and have business driven projects to complete.
- During Elevator your progress is constantly assessed, so you always know how you are developing.
- As the programme is so flexible, it will take into account all training that you have had to date and build on it, rather than making you repeat things unnecessarily.
There are also four main criteria for the General Manager’s Programme:
- You must have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent (preference will be given to individuals with hospitality-related experience)
- You must speak, read and write English and one other local MEA language fluently (Arabic and Turkish would be preferable)
- You must ideally be able to work within MEA and Turkey.
- Hilton Worldwide are particularly keen to encourage applications from citizens of the MEA countries in which Hilton operate
- You must have the desire to become a General Manager
Where will I be?
The location of your placements will depend on availability and the languages you speak.
When will I start?
If you are successful you will start the programme in September 2016.
For More Information: