Application Deadline: Unspecified
The Sterling Apprenticeship Program (SAP) is designed to transform the employment market; to attract, train and retain the best talents for the industry. It is a parallel, market-fit education path, targeted at qualified secondary school graduates and young graduates.
This apprenticeship program is exclusively for Nigerian Secondary School leavers and graduates like you who meet the requirements for the program.
Grow with Sterling is a social impact programme that will enable Nigerian Secondary School Leavers further their education under a partnership arrangement between Sterling and Nexford University.
As a first of its kind, this set of Learners will also have the opportunity to be fully engaged by Sterling under a “Work-Study” arrangement for the duration of their programme with Nexford University.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a Nigerian living in Nigeria
- Have five credits including English and Mathematics at ‘O’ levels or its equivalent
- Provide a strong guarantor from your parents or guardian
- Not have a Bachelor’s degree and not be enrolled in any tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad
Your application is a formal request to be considered for the Grow with Sterling Work-study scholarship. To apply, you will need to complete the application and provide:
- A 150-word essay answering the question “why should you be considered for the Grow with Sterling Scholarship? (150 words maximum)
- Secondary school certificate (WAEC, NECO, or GCE)
- Government-issued ID or passport
- Other relevant certificates
Within seven days after submitting your scholarship application, the team will contact you via email to let you know that you have been shortlisted.
The screening process for shortlisted applicants includes the following:
- O level screening
- Speed test
- You would be required to submit the following documents including a parent’s valid means of ID, a sponsor’s valid means of ID, and a guarantor’s valid means of ID.
For More Information: