Application Deadline: Varying
Under the scholarships, Morocco aims to support African countries by providing training to their future elites in cooperation with public and private universities.
The list of partner universities across Morocco involves the Euro-Mediterranean University of Fez (60 scholarships), Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane (40 scholarships), the International University of Agadir-Universiapolis (38 scholarships), Mohammed VI Polytechnical University of Ben Guerir (30 scholarships), and Mohammed VI University of Health Sciences in Casablanca (25 scholarships).
Other universities also engaged in offering scholarships to African students include the Abulcasis International of Health Sciences in Rabat (20 scholarships), International University of Casablanca (UIC), International University of Rabat (UIR), the Private University of Fez (20 scholarships), the Private University of Marrakech (20 scholarships), and the Mundiapolis University of Casablanca (10 scholarships).
Interested candidates must submit their candidacy file consisting of the following documents:
- An updated CV ;
- A copy of the baccalaureate;
- A copy of the master’s degree or engineering degree or any other equivalent diploma (Bac + 5);
- The transcripts of all the schooling corresponding to the diploma ;
- A copy of the graduation thesis;
- A copy of international passport ;
- 2 passport-size personal photographs ;
For More Information: