Application Deadline: 30 June 2023.
The Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme offers exceptional quantitative and capital risk management exposure through bank-wide rotation opportunities over a two-year graduate experience.
The programme is an environment that enables your success through the support and access to coaching and mentorship.
Furthermore, NedBank place great value on the principles of leadership and transformation, which are firmly ingrained in our culture. Through the programme, our graduates are exposed to leadership opportunities and participate in driving the strategic direction of the programme.
To develop world class Quantitative Analysts through the Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme. To contribute to the development and maintenance of best practice models and assessment strategies in line with regulations (where applicable) in order to facilitate world class risk management. To develop world class Quantitative Analysts through the Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme. To contribute to the development and maintenance of best practice models and assessment strategies in line with regulations (where applicable) in order to facilitate world class risk management.
Postgraduate degree, Honours or Masters degree.
(With majors in pure mathematics, applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, econometrics, financial engineering, quantitative risk management or similar)
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Industry trends
- Microsoft Office
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Risk management process and frameworks
- Business writing skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Governance, risk and controls
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Managing Work
What to Expect
- If you aspire to have an exciting career specialising in quantitative and capital risk management, joining this tailor-made graduate programme will help you achieve your dreams by opening up opportunities for you. You will have the chance to be rotated across several business areas for a period of up to two years, being extensively exposed to a broad range of quantitative risk management techniques, such as model development, model validation, scorecard calibration and stress testing.
- Even though you will join the various business units at an entry-level position, you will be treated as an indispensable member of the team. Your work will include the development and maintenance of models that form an integral part of our business processes, as the advanced risk measures produced by these models inform the bank’s decision making and strategy.
- NedBank pride itself on developing global business leaders with an entrenched social awareness and a vested interest in their surrounding communities, while being part of a bank that seeks to use financial expertise to do good.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the NedBank Quants Graduate Programme 2024