Application Deadline: November 6th 2020
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun State
- As part of our commitment to develop young talent in Africa. Nestle Nigeria is seeking applications from self driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-months training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State
- The program will last for 18 months.
- Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
- Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
The programme will focus on three core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations,
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation in addition trainee will undergo certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma 3, 4 and 5.
- The state of the art centre within the Nestle Agbara Factory. it is equipped with modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops
- Candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2017.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Chemistry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: [email protected] using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers | Do you have five O’Level credits in on sitting? Yes or No
- Candidates should apply for admission only once
- We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(es) and phone number(s) are active and valid
- Trainees are not Nestle employees and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme