Application Deadline: September 4, 2022
Netflix is pleased to invite you to submit an application for the Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships for Nigeria, West & Central Africa.
The scholarship fund is open to individuals who meet the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must be citizens of and currently living in a West or Central African country (Excl. DRC)
- Applicants must take courses related to television and film at one of the partner institutions
- Applicants must be already registered as a student in the partner institutions namely (priority to students who are 1 or 2 years away from graduation):
National Film and Television Institute in Ghana
National film institute Jos in Nigeria
Institut Supérieur des Métiers de l’Audiovisuel (ISMA) in Benin
Institut Philippe Maury de l’audiovisuel et du Cinéma – IPMAC-Groupe EM GABON-UNIVERSITE in Gabon
Pan-Atlantic University in Nigeria
The scholarship program is open to individuals who meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Applicants must be citizens of and currently living in a West or Central African country:
o West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo
o Central Africa: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo Republic,Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, São Tomé & Principe
o Note: Applicants who are citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) are covered by the Southern African Development Community (SADC) program
- The size of the scholarship fund will be defined on a case-by-case basis considering the TV/Film school program cost and the country average living cost, but it will include tuition fees, study material fees, accommodation and living expenses.
- The scholarship fund will cover the costs for tuition, accommodation, study materials and living expenses at institutions where beneficiaries have gained admission to pursue a course of study in the TV & film disciplines in the 2022 academic year.
- Selected applicants will be notified via the contact information submitted in their application (e.g., email or phone call).
- Pre-selected applicants will be contacted latest by September 19th, 2022, regarding the outcome of their application.
Please take note of the following guidelines before you start the application:
- An initial screening process will determine your eligibility to submit your application.
- The deadline to submit your application is Sunday 4th September, 2022 at 11:59pm (GMT)
- Applicants may be contacted and asked to submit further information if deemed necessary by the agency conducting the preliminary selection process (Dalberg) on a case by case basis following the deadline of submission.
- If you would like to make inquiries about the application, please read the FAQs or contact Dalberg at [email protected].
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships for Nigeria, West & Central Africa