Application Deadline: April 1, 2020.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship programme gives talented South Africans the opportunity to study in the Netherlands. It is offered by higher education institutions and coordinated by Nuffic Neso South Africa.
If you are a SADC national and intend to study in the Netherlands at the Bachelor or Master level and if you have been admitted to a participating Dutch university or are in the process of enrollment, you can apply for this scholarship.
- OTS is open to all SADC nationals;
- Not currently studying or working in the Netherlands;
- Currently in the admission process or (conditionally) admitted to one of the participating universities.
The benefits offered by each university within OTS differ. Some universities might offer a 100% tuition fee waiver, while other colleges may offer a 50% reduction. It is possible to offer only live expenses or visa fees, etc.
- Check the institutions and eligible courses in the OTS Scheme List
- Carefully check the information on the scholarship scheme of the university you wish to register for. If you meet the requirements, start the registration process to the university of your choice as soon as possible. Follow the instructions on the university website and send the requested university files directly to the university.
- Wait for confirmation from the university that your application is in process or (conditionally) accepted. This is usually done via an e-mail and/or the online application system. This is proof that you have started the university enrolment process or that you have been (conditionally accepted).
- After confirmation of the university you can start the application process for the Orange Tulip Scholarship. Please send a soft copy of the duly filled out and signed Orange Tulip Scholarship Application Form(111 kB) and required attachments to [email protected]
- The general deadline for submission of registration files is April 1, 2020. However, some universities follow different deadlines.
- Within 1-2 weeks after your application you will receive a confirmation via e-mail from Nuffic Neso South Africa. Please contact us via [email protected] or or +27 (0)12 346 0982 to check if you do not hear from us or if you would like to ask any questions on your applications.
- After the deadline and an eligibility check, the Dutch institutions will be informing all applicants individually in writing about the outcome of the selection and agree on the further terms and conditions under which the scholarship is awarded to the scholarship holder.
- IMPORTANT: Each scheme/course may have its own terms and deadlines. Please read the explanation on the respective institutional pages. Please note that admission to the university of your choice and the Orange Tulip Schola
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Orange Tulip Scholarship programme 2020/2021