Application Deadline: Monday February 22, 2016
Course dates: March 30 to April 9, 2016
Training location: Nairobi, Kenya
Contact person: email@example.com (Questions/clarifications only)
The Partnership for African Social and Governance Research (PASGR) is offering a 10-day professional development course in Advanced Research Design for Policy-Oriented Research.
- This training is relevant to PhD students, academics and researchers interested in enhancing their skills in the design of research that lends itself to a multi-method approach relevant to social policy and/or governance.
- The training will be run in two blocks:
- PASGR will cover costs related to course delivery, materials and lunch during the course. Participants will be expected to cover their transport to the training location in Nairobi, Kenya.
- They will also be required to cover their individual costs towards travel insurance, full-board accommodation at the course venue (USD56 per day) and any other incidental expenses.
- Scholarships will be offered to few individuals on a competitive basis. Please note: PASGR will not provide participants with a per diem.
- Interested applicants must submit a duly filled application form and updated CV. The application form can be downloaded from: