Application deadline: 6 September 2015
Eligibility deadline: 27 October 2015
Peace Revolution Fellowship in Thailand – Global Peace On The Move XVII – January 2016
Applications are open now for the Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand – Global Peace On The Move XVII – January 9 – 22 2016
The fellowship offers a 14 days intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
Peace and change makers, youth activists, day dreamers or everyone who is really committed to his self-development and to everyone else’s self-development, this is your call, we need you all on board to make this possible, let’s join the PEACE REVOLUTION.
The following video is taken from the Global Peace on the Move V:
The Thailand fellowship includes:
- partial sponsoring of airfare*
- free accommodation
- free catering
- free local transportation
- free meditation retreat fee
*Everyone is welcome to join the fellowship. But to be eligible for the partial sponsoring of airfare, candidates must be between 20-32 years old.
- Candidates should be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 OFFLINE (with 5 or more participants) and 1 ONLINE (with 10 or more participants) Special Ops.
- Candidates must have submitted a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Candidates must finish all the above requirements (the self-development program as well as the online Special Ops) before the eligibility deadline of a fellowship.