Application Deadline: August 27th 2015
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme is designed to identify talent through an accelerated development curriculum. The objective is to develop and retain the successful and talented graduates to fill critical leadership positions in the future through a work-based and instructional driven learning.
As part of its talent identification and management programme, NBC desires to recruit intelligent young graduates into the Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme, to take up the leadership mantle in the future and ensure availability of competent replacements.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)or HND (Upper Credit) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Materials, Production);
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology);
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology);
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A maximum age of 26 years.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
1.) Read and follow the instructions contained therein, in order to complete the on-line application form.
2.) Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional e-mail address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- Bio-data and education.
3.) Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
4.) Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application.=
Please note that:
- You will require a valid and functional e-mail address and mobile number to complete this application.
- Provision of false information during the application process will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Incomplete applications would not be processed and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.