Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
One Young World, empowers and develops young leaders to build a fair, sustainable future for all. The annual Summit connects young leaders from every country and every sector to solve global challenges to build a fair and sustainable world. Every leader who attends joins the One Young World Ambassador Community, a global network of 13,700+ activists, humanitarians, world-leaders, business-leaders, thought-leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians and innovators.
This year’s Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship 2022 will recognise the breakthrough actions of young people who are making an impact in three key areas:
- Education: Increasing access to quality STEM education for all.
- Environment: Tackling climate change and conserving the world’s resources.
- Health: Improving health outcomes for all.
- Digital Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place from 5 – 8 September.
- Permanent membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
- Participation in unique sessions including meetings with senior Pfizer executives.
- Aged 18 – 30*.
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- English speaking.
- Internet connectivity.
You should apply for this scholarship if:
- You meet the eligiblity criteria above.
- You have a proven track record for leadership by fostering innovation, teamwork, personal accountability, and a commitment for results.
- You have a willingness to engage with Pfizer and demonstrate Pfizer’s comittment to improving health equity.
- You are a champion of diversity and inclusion.
- You are creating a positive impact in one of the scholarship’s three focus areas (Education, Environment, Health). Examples of relevant impact include:
- Developing teachers and promoting innovative practises in STEM teaching.
- Creating new platforms for learners to engage with STEM education.
- Making STEM education more accessible and affordable.
- Driving STEM education policy.
- Reducing carbon emissions.
- Reducing the negative impacts of climate change through technology, activism, community programs, policy, nature-based solutions, or other similar efforts.
- Strengthening climate change resilience.
- Developing circular economy approaches.
- Protecting and restoring the world’s ecosystems.
- Delivering healthcare on the frontlines.
- Advocating for public policies which protect vulnerable populations and advance health equity.
- Creating digital solutions to enhance access to healthcare.
- Providing health education that empowers people to live healthier lives.
- Pioneering breakthroughs in healthcare.
The scholarship welcomes applications from candidates from a variety of professional backgrounds including; healthcare practitioners, social entreprenuers, entrepreneurs, charity leaders, academics and community activists.
For More Information: