- The duration of a fellowship covers a continuous period of a minimum of three months and no longer than six months. It includes a monthly allowance of 2.500 Euros and one-time travel expenses. Up to four fellowships are granted each year.
- In order to take part in the Fellowship programme, basic knowledge of the English language is required for purposes of communication among the Fellowship holders and the participation in formats such as the presentation of the project proposal, press meetings, and public presentations.
- Organisational handling such as email contact and travel bookings are going to be in English.
- a selection of public performances (no more than three videos)
- a selection of performances in artistic productions (no more than two videos) and a recording of an artistic performance based on a task that they set for themselves (one video, no longer than five minutes)
- The grant holders are selected by an international panel and will be announced in mid-December 2017. The panel’s decision is final and incontestable.
- The selected participants take part in an obligatory introductory week in Wuppertal from January 24th to 28th, 2018.
- Following the end of the fellowship year, they introduce their results with a lecture in Wuppertal in January 2019.
For More Information: