Applications Close: 31 August 2014
Internship Period: 2 – 3 months during the December Vacation period
Job : A Student Program/Seminar
Primary Location : ZA-Gauteng-Sandton, South Africa
Schedule : Full-time
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a P&G project assignment with real world responsibilities, tasks and working relationships gaining an understanding of how P&G works.
As well as this, Interns will have the opportunity to take on real projects that are vital to the growth of our business with a presentation of your final project to the department senior manager at the end of the internship period.
An Internship at P&G will give you:
Rewarding & Challenging Work from Day 1
- Work on challenging projects that allow you to Touch & Improve peoples’ lives in small but always meaningful ways every day, while rapidly growing your skills.
Investment in Learning and Development
- You will have the support of a manager determined to invest in you, balanced with business unit & functional training courses to ensure your successful on-boarding.
Opportunity to earn a Full Time Offer
- We value our internship program as it helps build the skills of our future leaders.You are the future of our company!
Opportunities to Network
- Build your professional network by interacting and socialising with other interns, business managers and leaders.
- Eligible candidates need to be studying towards a Degree
- Proven track record of leadership experience & team work
- Proven leadership experience through working with societies and/or group projects
- Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
- Good academic record
- Passionate about innovation and winning
- Ready to face a challenging experience
Receive an offer for Internship Offer in four (4) easy steps
- Step 1: Create an online profile and complete an online assessment that may take 30 – 45 minutes.
- A link will be sent to your email upon successful completion of the pre-screening questions
- Step 2: Successful candidates will be invited to write a Reasoning Test (psychometric) at your campus or the P&G offices
- Step 3: Successful candidates will be invited to the first screening interview at the P&G offices or your campus
- Step 4: Successful candidates are invited to the P&G offices for final interviews at the P&G offices or your campus
For More Information: