Application Deadline: July 16th, 2021
The Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism (PTCIJ), through its Natural Resources Programme (NAREP), is pleased to invite journalists, media professionals, researchers and analysts for its inaugural climate change media fellowship across west Africa. NAREP aims to strengthen the capacity of media and civil society to carry out deep and impactful reporting as well as advocacy around issues relating to natural resources, extractives and climate change.
The fellowship which will last for three months is open to journalists, policy analysts and researchers working around climate change-related issues in any of these English-speaking West African countries: Ghana, The Gambia, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nigeria.
- Training and mentorship opportunities for fellows
- Monthly stipend and data allowance
- Media appearances on topical climate change issues
Please note the following Guidelines:
- Pitches/research proposals must be centred around climate change in West Africa (you can focus on a country)
- Applicants must have relevant experience in investigative reporting, research, or policy analysis.
- Female journalists/researchers are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For More Information: