Application Deadline: Friday, April 28, 2017.
Intafact Hero’s Foundation Kickstart is Intafact’s Beverages Limited’s corporate social investment (CSI) initiative run by its subsidiary Intafact Hero’s Foundation. It is aimed at instilling a culture of entrepreneurship among Nigerian youths by encouraging them to develop their big ideas into sustainable businesses or expand their existing businesses through the provision of material and financial support which include:
- Business development skill training
- Business mentoring and coaching
- Provision of grant for business start-up and or expansion
First launched in South Africa in 1995 as a poverty alleviation initiative, the programme has also been implemented in Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania.
The ultimate goal of the programme is helping to build a young prosperous society by helping to create a culture of entrepreneurship thereby reducing youth unemployment in the Nigeria.
The competition is open to Nigerians between the ages 18 to 35 years who live and have their businesses in the following states: Abia, Anambra, Benue, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu and Imo states.
- Applicants must be at least 18 and at most 35 years with valid identification (e.g National I.D; Drivers License; International Passport; Voters Registration, etc) as at the last day of the application period.
- He or she must be willing to operate the business on a full-time basis.
- Should have an innovative business idea in need of a startup capital.
- Or already have an existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations.
- Energetic and entrepreneurial in approach.
- Should be able to read and write.
- All Applicants, should they be selected to the next stage, will be required to furnish and submit proof of such things as their business’s registration and other relevant documents upon the request of Intafact Hero’s Foundation, in order to be eligible for the next stage.
- Participation/entry to this programme constitutes acceptance of all the rules, terms and conditions, guidelines and instructions (“rules’”) pertaining to this competition and agree to abide by the rules.
- The closing date for this competition is April 28, 2017and all entries must reach Intafact Hero’s Foundation by no later than 23:59 of the closing date
- Download the form
- Fill the form and address it to:
The Chairman Board of Trustees
Intafact Hero’s Foundation,
Intafact Beverages Limited.
SABMiller Drive, Habour Industrial Layout,
Bridge Head, Onitsha,
Anambra State, Nigeria.
- All forms must be signed and submitted at any of the following addresses:
|Intafact Kick Start Programme Collation centers.|
|Abia||Vic Dave Global||No 16 Mission Hill, Umuahia.|
|Anambra (Onitsha)||Chazmax Intgrated Ltd||9 Limca Road, Onitsha.|
|Anambra (Awka)||Ugezgold Ventures Nig Ltd||Kwata by Slaughter, Court Rd, Awka.|
|Benue||Syxim Services Ltd||28 Iorchia Ayu Way, Wurukum, Makurdi|
|Benue||Intafact Depot||7 New Otukpo Road, Makurdi, Benue State|
|Delta (Asaba)||Everends Lead Nig Ltd||4 DLA Road Asaba|
|Delta (Warri)||Omejeph Global Resource, Warri||Before Aeroplane Spot, Ughelli Portharcout Rd, Okpe Warri|
|Ebonyi||Ginibo Inter Services Ltd||97 Ogoja Rd, Abakaliki.|
|Edo||Cuneo Wedge Limited||9B Siloko Rd, Benin.|
|Edo||Intafact Depot||91 Ekenwan Road, Oredo LGA, Benin City, Edo State|
|Enugu||Phocles Nigeria Ltd||Off Ogui Rd, by Oloko Gate, Enugu.|
|Imo||Amadi & Sons Ltd||Plot PF/3Housin Estate, Area B, Adjacent 4040 Night Club, Owerri|
- You can also submit the scanned copies online at: [email protected]
For More Information: