Application Deadline: June 30th 2017
The HiiL Justice Accelerator finds and supports the world’s best justice entrepreneurs in order to create access to justice for all.
- Particularly in Africa and the Middle East but also across the world, through local partners and supporters locate justice entrepreneurs and in many cases add them to our “Innovation Database.
- Through a series of local training events as well as the yearly Justice Entrepreneurship School in The Hague, we provide training to justice entrepreneurs in the skills they need most to manage and lead their innovations
- By offering seed funding, as well as access to potential future follow-on funding, we fund justice entrepreneurs with the cash they need to grow their innovations.
- Finally we offer acceleration and business services to justice entrepreneurs to help get them on the right track to scaling their innovations.
The Innovating Justice Challenge 2017 is now OPEN! There are two ways to apply:
Call for Innovations:
The Call for Innovations is our primary call for teams working on a justice innovation.
If you: 1) have a team; and 2) are actively working on a justice innovation, or have a strong idea and commitment to work on it, this is the right place for you!
- Up to 20,000 EUR in equity-free funding;
- Business Development Services and Acceleration;
- Showcasing and exposure internationally
- Access to an international network of mentors
- Potential future funding, and assistance finding more
Call for Talents:
The Call for Talent is our primary call for individuals who can be leaders in driving justice innovation forward.
If you don’t have a team but have a very useful skill set and are very driven to make a strong contribution to justice ventures or justice reform initiatives, apply here!
- 10 winners will be invited to local events, with some paid travel
- International exposure as a promising profile in justice innovation
- Potential support locally for ideas or activities
- Potential team members to carry out an idea
- Potential opportunities to assist justice ventures in their internationalization efforts
For More Information: