Application Deadline: November 31st 2020
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
Schneider Electric South Africa is looking for passionate undergraduates who are expected to graduate in 2019 and wish to join the company’s graduate trainee program. If you are eager to learn about our field, gain insights into the world of big corporates, and contribute value to our business; Schneider Electric encourage you to apply& get to learn about the world of sustainable energy and the technology of energy management and automation.
- Undergraduates who have graduated in 2018 to date
- Excellent academic credentials in one of the following disciplines:Electrical Engineering,Mechanical EngineeringComputer EngineeringSales or Marketing
- Excellent Command of English
- Strong ability to learn, strong communication skills and team player
- Extracurricular activities and previous internships are desirable
- Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment-
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity of future employment and professional development
How to Apply
- Applicants should submit their resumes on our official website or before 31st November – the applications deadline highlighting your field of interest & why you would like to be part of Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program.
For More Information: