The purpose of the internship mission is to make an assessment of the existing training centers in East Africa: identify the top TVET and Universities in the region and the related curriculums and needs they have in terms of didactic materials that SE could sell
The job is based in Nairobi and cover all East African countries, mainly Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Bachelor’s degree- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Project Management
- Business development
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
Business development: education offer
- Quickly understand the offer to start building the right channel to sell it (specialized distributors)
- Commercially: seek for business opportunities through day to day exchange with training centres and build a map of the actors
- Being able to deploy long term relations with international donors, Ministries, design office etc. to create investment/business opportunities: call for tender approach
- Fluent in spoken and written English/language
- Ability to work and contribute as an effective team player in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Developed interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers of various technical abilities, including experience working with contractors, consultants, and sales staff as required.
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and learn new skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Entrepreneurial Spirit and Innovative thinker.
For More Information: