Application Deadline: July 9th 2016
The School Enterprise Challenge is a global awards programme that guides and supports teachers and students to set up real school businesses. It helps them to develop key business and entrepreneurship skills in a practical and fun way. The great thing about it is that students and teachers can help generate income for their schools or for a social cause of their choice!
What’s so special about it?
1. Any school from any country can apply!
2. $50,000 in cash prizes to be won.
3. It IS FREE! That IS right entry will cost you nothing!
4. Raise extra income for your school.
5. Take learning out of the classroom and into the real world.
6. Access to lesson plans and educational resources to take your business to the next level.
7. Learn how to problem solve and communicate as a team.
8. Do your school, region and country proud!
How do you get involved?
Schools can still take part through the Fast Track option. Schools will have access to all of the educational materials at once and can go through them at their own pace. Teachers can register their student groups by visiting the website and following the easy steps.
This will mean schools will be able to register with us until the 9 th of July 2016. They will then have to submit their Business Ideas together with their Business Plans before the 23rd of July 2016.
For More Information: