Application Deadline: May 5, 2023
The SLA High Growth Coaching Program is a 3-month program that provides growth-focused entrepreneurs with coaching and support to scale their businesses. This year’s program, HGCP 2023, is designed to spotlight social enterprises in the Nigerian ecosystem. If you’re a social entrepreneur, this is a unique opportunity to access the support you need to grow your business and make an impact on the market.
HGCP 2023 is a digital program that’s open to women-led businesses across Nigeria. When you participate in the program, you’ll receive 3 months of intensive training in business and operational skills. You’ll also get access to
- a private community of high-achieving founders,
- check-in calls with a personal business coach twice a month,
- monthly virtual support group meetings.
- bi-weekly graded personalized scorecards will help you keep track of weekly lessons and your business.
- support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals and access to funding opportunities.
To be eligible for the HGCP 2023, you must be running a high-impact business in Nigeria. HGCP 2023 is looking for two categories of entrepreneurs:
- Step 1: Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the SLA team.
- Step 2: Get on-boarded on the SLA app where all your learning will take place.
- Step 3: Get access to 18 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months.
- Step 4: Get assigned to your business coach who will be working with you in setting KPIs for your business, provide guidance on what masterclasses are relevant for your business goals, and any help that you may need.
- Step 5: Investor Run! Present your business to local and international investors.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the She Leads Africa High Growth Coaching Program 2023